Thoughts on dissertation

Here you can find some ideeas good or bad which stroke me during this term, regarding the dissertation (which really scares me, by the way). By writing things here, I managed to gather some ideeas and the whole project doesn't frighten me so much anymore...

Tuesday

No dissertation presentation until next term!!!

I was happy that this was postponed as we all have to do the other assignments which are quite challenging. I have already decided what my dissertation topic is but I am the reason why I am happy is because during this holliday I will write the assignment for relationship marketing as well and this will help me have a better view on the dissertation because I am writing about bonds and one of my research questions in the dissertation regards bons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home